Official Community Rules and Terms of Service
(forums, voice software and in-game)
- 1.0 Respect all players, staff members, and guests.
- 2.0 Our servers are hosted in North America, therefore we strictly implement English only in in-game world chat, Discord, and TeamSpeak public channels. Other languages may be utilized throughout in-game area chat, group chat and TeamSpeak private channels (text chat only). Local language voice chat is allowed anywhere.
- 3.0 Harassment in in-game, forums, discord and TeamSpeak is strictly not allowed!
- 3.1 Forms of in-game harassment
- 3.1.1 Stalking players in-game.
- 3.1.2 Spamming TPA requests.
- 3.1.3 Constant disrespect.
- 3.1.4 Harassing with illicit language.
- 3.1.5 Medical disability discrimination.
- 3.1.6 Racial discrimination.
- 3.1.7 Sexism of any sort.
- 3.2 Forms of discord and TeamSpeak harassment:
- #3.2.1 DDOS threats.
- 3.2.2 IP knowledge threats
- 3.2.3 Personal information threats
- 3.2.4 Racial discrimination
- 3.2.5 Medical disability discrimination
- 3.2.6 Physical characteristics discrimination
- 3.1 Forms of in-game harassment
Note: When reporting someone breaking these rules, please provide solid proof (Snapshots, video and voice recordings with time and date included). Witnesses are not counted as solid proof due to biased information.
- 4.0 Any form of advertisement is not allowed throughout Notorious.Networks’s community. The only advertisements allowed are YouTube and Twitch links that do not associate with other gaming communities. If caught, you will be banned depending on severity (spam).
- 5.0 Staff Impersonation is not allowed! This is a permanent ban with no appeal.
- 6.0 Any form of cyber bullying is not allowed! It is a bannable offense.
- 7.0 In-game player name should comply with the following:
- 7.1 Special characters are not allowed (Alphanumeric only).
- 7.2 Name must be more than 3 characters.
- 7.3 The word ADMIN, MOD, and OWNER are not allowed.
- 8.0 Notorious.Network is not reliable for the security of your account(s).If using a family-shared computer, please make sure to log out of your account to avoid being banned.
- 9.0 Pornography and sexual content are not allowed.
- 10.0 Creating multiple accounts for self-advantage or in general on our forums is not allowed and will result in a permanent forum ban. All accounts will be disabled/deleted.
- 11.0 A permanent ban on our forums will also result in a permanent ban on all voice software and in-game servers.
- 12.0 Creating more than one post of the same topic in any of our forums/subforums is strictly not allowed. Same as for bumping owns post.
- 13.0 Promoting and advertising communities on our forums that do not collaborate with Notorious.Network will instantly result in a permanent ban all throughout Notorious.Network servers.
In-game related Issues
- 10.0 Purposely lagging the server is strictly not allowed and will result in a ban.
- 10.1 Purposely lagging in forms of:
- 10.1.1 Spam spawning/buying of an item, vehicle and buildable.
- 10.1.2 DDOS
- 10.1.3 Utilizing and abusing in-game bugs and glitches.
- 11.0 Abusing premade and custom made safe-zones for PvP and RP advantages.
- 12.0 Enclosing a certain area of the map with buildables to where it cannot be accessed by land.
- 13.0 Utilizing and abusing in-game bugs and glitches for RP and PvP advantages.
- 14.0 Utilizing third party modification software (Hacks) to gain advantages on both RP and/or PvP servers. This will instantly result in a permanent ban without any warning.
- 15.0 Constantly asking for an item(s) reimbursement due to a legit death is a bannable offense depending on staff member’s discretion.
- 16.0 Physical and verbal harassment, constant stalking/ following a player, constant killing and/or spawn killing a player is a highly bannable offense. Duration of the ban depends on staff member’s discretion.
- 17.0 Utilizing and abusing steam group abilities for self-advantage in RP or PvP situations is a bannable offense. Duration of the ban depends on severity.
- 18.0 Utilizing and abusing special permissions/powers as a staff member to gain an advantage in an RP or PvP situation will result in a ban and instant demotion (example: healing, teleporting and spawning items using moderator and admin commands).
Notorious.Network's Official Staff Rules
- 1.0 No staff member is above the rules and terms of Notorious.Network.
- 2.0 All moderators that are off-duty (command executed) do not what-so-ever have any special permissions/powers. They are now considered regular players.
- 3.0 Staff members that are on-duty can not engage in any PvP or RP situation. Upon executing the on-duty command, this staff member is automatically put into an invincibility state (God-mode) to ensure that this staff member will not intake damages while dealing with a situation. Thus, this staff member will be held responsible if he/she damages any item or player whilst in this state.
- 4.0 Moderators that are on-duty must only be engaging in mod-situation. After dealing with their situation(s) or issue(s), they must instantly go off-duty. Not following this will result in a warning and/or a possible demotion/suspension of your rank.
- 5.0 Moderators are not allowed to go A.F.K. (away from keyboard) in invincibility mode (God-mode) in a public area of the map. They must teleport themselves to an enclosed structure of their owning before doing so. Being A.F.K for more than 15 minutes will result in being kicked from the server.
- 6.0 All staff members are obligated to enforce Notorious.Network’s Rules and Terms. Failure to do so will result in an instant demotion.